AIM
EthanCNT

Zomborg Apocalypse - 005 Zomborg Apocalypse - 005

Nice

I really like your style. You took an idea and really developed it into something new and original. This kinda reminds me of a cross between NOTLD and Virus(rent it, its pretty crazy, but a little cheesy). Keep it up man, this is probably the best thing on Newgrounds right now.

SPLANKGY responds:

thanks alot man! i really happy you like my movies! thankzz!!!!

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

Eh

I think sex humor is over done and unoriginal myself, plus the song was annoying as well. Not that it was bad, but it turned me off with the excessive shit in it. I guess maybe I might be gay or something, but i don't find penis and butt humor funny.

Blood Domain Blood Domain

i shit in my pants

it was a good animation, but when it began i was home alone and heard that fucker say "you're mine" and i shit down my leg cause my speaker was all the way up. thanks for the shit filled pants asshole

tweakofnature responds:

oh dear, I am so sorry friend, give me your address so I can send you some new panties to go with you tutu.

Assault Part-3 Assault Part-3

I like it

As with everyone else, stick people are boring, but you added alot with guns and stuff, so it was a step above the rest of the stick things. I think that you should make part 4 like longer, that way people can play longer and you can add alot more in whithout people having to wait for the next to come out. i like games like this and you should keep them coming.

The Backup Files The Backup Files

thats fucked up dude

yeah, it was ok, but how you came up with those fucked up stories is beyond me. it was pretty plain and scared the shit out of me, so good job.

StoryTime:Gingerbread Man StoryTime:Gingerbread Man

Great

Hey this was clever and i liked it. I hope to see the gingerbreadman in the future because it is a cool idea to have a gingerbreadman fight evil. Good job